麻将游戏赚钱On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Start a Club
Searched UAA Life and can't find a club that fits? Start a new club at UAA by following these instructions.
1. Register a New Club on UAA Life
麻将游戏赚钱Identify the following people and develop the following resources:
- Identify a faculty/staff advisor.
- Identify a president, secretary, treasurer and Club Council representative. Students must have a 2.25 cumulative GPA in order to be eligible to serve as a club/organization officer. President, secretary and treasurer must be different individuals. The Club Council representative may be the president, secretary or treasurer.
- Write club bylaws. Reference the Sample Bylaws.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the page (with Blackboard username and password)
- Click the "Organizations" button on the banner at the top of the UAA Life page.
- Click the "Register an Organization" button from the sidebar menu.
- Select the "Register a New Organization" option from the registration menu.
- Follow the steps as outlined in the online registration on UAA Life
- Upload club bylaws.
- Identify the appropriate individuals.
- Click "Submit for Approval" when all information has been included.
- All Registration submissions must be reviewed and approved by the Club Council Executive Board.
- View the status of submissions and/or update any submissions still "In Progress" under My Involvement> My Submissions> Organization Registrations.
- The Club Council Executive Board will contact the club with any questions or for more information.
2. Statement of Compliance Form
麻将游戏赚钱The President will need to complete the Statement of Compliance form, which is found on the UAA Life main page towards the bottom under "Campus Links".
3. Faculty/Staff Agreement Form
The Faculty or Staff Advisor will fill out a Faculty/Staff Advisor Agreement form found on the UAA Life main page towards the bottom of the page under "Campus Links".
4. Officer Orientation
Every President and Treasurer are required to complete a student officer orientation (SOO) session in order to have access to club funds. .
5. Present Registered Club at Club Council
The Club Council Registration Presentation will take place during a Club Council general meeting. The club will be contacted by Club Council to schedule this presentation. New student clubs will be asked to speak for roughly five minutes to provide information such as the club's mission, planned activities and events, and affiliations with national or regional organizations. This presentation will be followed by a short question and answer period. This step completes the registration process and makes the club a member of Club Council.
麻将游戏赚钱Please contact Student Clubs and Greek Life with questions.