麻将游戏赚钱On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Cancellations and Move-out
麻将游戏赚钱Farewell Seawolves! Whether you've lived with us for a few months or a few years, you'll be moving out of student housing at some point. Please see the information below to make your move-out as seamless as possible.
If you are cancelling your agreement mid-semester, you'll need to complete an online Cancellation Form found on your Housing Self-Service Page on UAOnline. On this form you'll indicate your check-out date and method. Cancellation fees and deposit forfeiture may apply.
The Housing Agreement is an academic year-long contract covering both the fall and spring semester. If you are staying for the fall semester only, you'll need to complete an online Cancellation Form found on your Housing Self-Service Page on UAOnline. Be sure to review the Important Dates webpage for information on the winter check-out date.
If you are not staying for the summer, you'll need to move out by the spring check-out deadline. In April you'll have the opportunity to complete an online Intentions Application or Cancellation form, letting us know if you plan to return next fall or not. You'll let us know your spring check-out date and method on your Intentions Form.
This process is conducted through a scheduled appointment with your RA. During the appointment, you'll review your Room Condition Report (RCR) and confirm that you've removed all your belongings (so if things are left in the suite or apartment, we'll know they're not yours). By checking out with an RA, you reserve the right to appeal any damage charges that may be applied after check-out.
麻将游戏赚钱You'll select your preferred method of check-out on your Cancellation or Intentions Form.
麻将游戏赚钱This process offers you the opportunity to bypass the RA appointment and leave as soon as your room or suite is clean, empty and ready. Be sure your bedroom door is shut when you leave so no one else can cause damage in your room. By using the Express Check-out option, you waive the right to contest any damage charges that may be applied after check-out.
You'll select your preferred method of check-out on your Cancellation or Intentions Form.
- Remove all personal belongings - including any furniture or appliances (microwave, mini-fridge) you may have brought in. Removal charges will apply for anything left in the suite/apartment that wasn't there at move-in.
- If you used Command Strips to hang things, DO NOT remove them! Our maintenance staff are expert at removing those without damaging the wall and are happy to do it for you. You will not be charged for any Command Strips left on the walls.
- During spring move-out, you can leave any items in good condition that you no longer want in the designated "Trash to Treasure" area in your hall. Students are welcome to take things from this area and anything left over after move-out will be donated.
- Return furniture to the same layout it was in when you moved in.
- Remove all trash.
Clean your bedroom and suite/apartment - vacuum, sweep floors, wipe down surfaces of furniture, shelves and window sills, clean bathrooms and kitchens if applicable. Coordinate with your suitemates to determine who will clean what and who will remove things left in kitchens or common areas. Don't leave everything for the last person out!
- If you selected RA Check-out on your Cancellation or Intentions Form, contact your RA in advance to schedule an appointment. Don't wait until you are ready to leave to contact your RA - they may not be available to check you out if you haven't scheduled in advance.
When you're ready to leave, turn off the lights and be sure your bedroom is closed and latched (so no one can cause damage in your room after you leave).