Seawolf Advisory!

麻将游戏赚钱On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.

Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.

Admissions Forms

Person filling out a form


Submit Forms

麻将游戏赚钱Submit forms or ask questions at the following: 


UAA Office of Admissions
3211 Providence Drive, UC 106
Anchorage, AK 99508-4614

In Person

3901 Old Seward Highway
Anchorage, Alaska 99503

Postpone or Make Changes to an Application

Who should use this form: 麻将游戏赚钱Undergraduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. In some cases, departmental approval may be needed for certain programs.

Who should use this form: Graduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. Departmental approval is required for changes to most graduate programs. 

Apply for Alaska Resident Tuition

Who should use this form: 麻将游戏赚钱Alaskan resident applicants with a pending residency status. 

For more information visit our residency site, or
contact a Student information advisor at 907-786-1480  


WUE states map麻将游戏赚钱WUE/WRGP applications are no longer required.

Request for Application Fee Waiver

Who should use this form: Students who are still in high school麻将游戏赚钱 when the application fee presents a financial hardship. 

How do I qualify for a fee waiver?
麻将游戏赚钱Students must meet certain economic need indicators such as qualifying for the ACT/SAT testing fee waiver and/or the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch program. This information  must be certified by their high school counselor.


Request Exemption from English Proficiency Exams

Who should use this form: International applicants seeking an F1 or J1 visa to travel to the United States to study who can prove current English proficiency by meeting one of the following criteria:

  • be a native speaker of English
  • Have earned a grade of C or better in a course equivalent to ENGL A111 or higher at a regionally accredited U.S. institution
  • Have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.

Paper Application (By Request Only)

Who should use this form: 麻将游戏赚钱Students who are unable to access the can apply by printing and submitting a paper application. Paper applications are available by request only. Please contact a Student Information Advisor at (907)786-1480 to submit a request.

Change of Personal Information

Who should use this form: Students who have changed their legal name, or need to update their address, date of birth, social security number, gender or another item of personal information on their student record with the University of Alaska. 

Important Note: To update your mailing address, email address and phone number on your student record, log in to and select the Personal Information tab.麻将游戏赚钱 

Additional forms related to student records, degrees, evaluations and registration are available from The Office of the Registrar.

Additional forms related to financial assistance are available from Financial Aid.