麻将游戏赚钱On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
麻将游戏赚钱Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Career and Workforce Development
Key Workforce Development Sectors
Fisheries, Seafood & Maritime
- FSM Final Report is the McDowell Education and Training Gap Analysis for the Fisheries, Seafood, and Maritime Workforce in Alaska (May 2012)
- Alaska Health Workforce Plan
- Alaska Health Workforce Plan Subsequent Action Agenda, 2012-15
- Demand for Healthcare and Education Jobs, 2013-14
Oil & Gas
Technical Vocational Education Program (TVEP)
- Alaska Career and Technical Education Plan, August 2010
- Alaska Career and Technical Education Plan, 2018 Addendum
- Alaska Workforce Summaries, 2018
- Connecting UAA Goals with Industry Priorities
- High Demand Job Area Awards