On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Faculty Evaluation (Training for Reviewers)
- September 2019 session: Powerpoint
Note: The captions on the video were generated by 'auto-caption' and are still being checked by a human as of 9/20/19, so please forgive the errors. We hope to have the captions properly compiled soon.
- Handouts: Benchmarks Criteria p1, Benchmarks Criteria p2, Evaluation Cover Sheet, Extended Campus Flowchart, UNAC Flowchart, AAR History
- September 2018 session: Powerpoint
Retention, Promotion & Tenure File Preparation
- March 2018 session: Orientation for Faculty Evaluation 2018 Presentation (Powerpoint)
- October 2018 session: Powerpoint