On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
The eLearning Luncheon is a proud UAA tradition. Hosted for 10 years by the Academic Computing, Distance Learning, Instructional Technology, and eLearning committee, the eLearning Luncheon introduces exciting and cutting-edge faculty technology initiatives to support student learning at UAA.
Click below to learn more about past eLearning Luncheons.麻将游戏赚钱
- 2019 eLearning Luncheon
2019 eLearning Luncheon
The 2019 theme was “We ? Educational Technology,” with presentations on the Blackboard Ally course accessibility tool, classroom technology/video conferencing, and a student-led session on textbook affordability and student success.
- Blackboard Ally & Course Accessibility - Devin Feighan & Dana Haff, UAA Academic Innovations & eLearning
- Classroom Tech & Video Conferencing - Adam Paulick, UAA IT Services
- The Case for Open Educational Resources at UAA - Nile Morris, UAA Student, President of the Society for Inclusion & Equality
- Textbook Transformation Fellows 2019 - Veronica Howard, UAA Textbook Affordability Committee
Session videos coming soon!
- 2018 eLearning LuncheonInformation Coming Soon!
- 2017 eLearning LuncheonInformation Coming Soon!
- 2016 eLearning Luncheon
2016 eLearning Luncheon
麻将游戏赚钱The 2016 Faculty eLearning Luncheon will be held on February 19th from 11:30am to 1:00pm in Lucy's at Cuddy Hall
The theme of this year's event is " The Future of eLearning at UAA" with a keynote address by UAA CIO Pat Shier.
- ePortfolio: How can ePortfolio be used programmatically and how can students benefit, lead by Heather Caldwell
- elearning: Title 3 Grant and services it will provide, lead by Heather Nash
Limited seating, Please RSVP: email@example.com
Appetizers and door prizes provided by UAA Academic Innovations and eLearning
- 2015 eLearning Luncheon
2015 Faculty eLearning Luncheon
Presentation Slides by Author:
- 2014 eLearning Luncheon
2014 Faculty eLearning Luncheon
- Streaming Video of Dave Dannenberg's opening comments - video no longer available
- Streaming Video of Michael Votava's Presentation - video no longer available
- Paul Wasko's Prezi Presentation "Academic Integrity and ePortfolios" - video no longer available
- 2012 Faculty Technology Fair
A SOLD OUT SUCCESS!!!!
Post-event survey results - report no longer available