Seawolf Advisory!

On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.

Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.


Action/Information Transmittal Form

When advancing materials to the Chancellor for comment, approval and/or signature, please do so via the Action/Information Transmittal Form. Used properly, the form demonstrates to the chancellor that the necessary reviews and approvals have been secured prior to the item being advanced. Below are some helpful instructions for the form's use.

It is not necessary to use the form when the material being advanced is self-explanatory and on its face demonstrates that the material has been properly vetted. For example, there is no need to use the form with Travel Authorizations, Travel Expense Reports, Vacant and New Position Analysis forms, Representational Allowances and other forms or memorandums that require no coordination beyond that indicated within.

Action/Information Transmittal Form

Chancellor Discretionary Funds

All requests for Chancellor Discretionary Funds need to be submitted electronically.

In addition to all standard information, the form will require you to submit the following:

  • A short description of the event or reason for this request.
  • A draft budget of expenses for requested funds.
  • An approved Rep/Non-rep form if gifts or alcohol will be purchased with these funds.

To access the form, please click the link of the appropriate form below.

麻将游戏赚钱If you have questions, please contact in the Chancellor’s Office at 786-1437.