麻将游戏赚钱On Dec. 11, our Facilities and Campus Services team was made aware of a pothole that shut down the westbound lanes of Northern Lights Boulevard between UAA Drive and Career Center Drive. It has since been upgraded to a sinkhole, and the lanes will remain closed for an undetermined amount of time while crews repair the damage. We anticipate the closure will extend through the week.
Finals week is a very stressful time for students. Students, please know that your professors have been made aware of the situation. Please communicate with them any delays you may experience due to this issue. We know this is an unexpected traffic challenge. Please take a deep breath. We want you to have a smooth and safe finals week.
Proposal Evaluation Guidelines and Scoring Rubric
麻将游戏赚钱All proposals that pass through the initial screening (Stage 1) will then be evaluated by the proposal evaluators on the following weighted criteria. Scores of 1-5 (1=low and 5=high) should be assigned in each category.
Note to committee members: Please add (brief) comments in addition to the scores in each of these categories. These will also be summarized prior to deliberations. Those committee members who have proposals in the evaluation pool will recuse themselves from scoring/discussion of their own submissions.
To assist with reviews, questions are posed in each of the areas to help frame considerations. These are provided for guidance only.
- Soundness of project design (40%):
- Is the project designed in such a way that the stated goals and objectives can be met? Is the design clear and understandable?
- Project responsiveness to award purpose and criteria (30%):
- Does the proposal clearly respond to the criteria set forth in the RFP?
- Potential impact of project on Alaska communities (10%):
- How broad could the impact of this project be?
- How significant could the impact of this project be?
- Project management (10%):
- Does the organization and management of the project align with the stated goals and objectives?
- Do the project’s principal applicant(s) and other personnel have the experience and qualifications to manage the proposed work?
- Does the project fit within UAA’s mission and are appropriate collaborations identified?
- Project costs (10%):
- Is the budget aligned with the project and is it well justified?